I am thinking last week’s stress mode over Ava’s birthday party has put me in a funk. Not sure if it’s because my brain was being overworked by all the last minute details or if it’s the lack of the things racing around up there now, but a funk is what I am in.
Oh well, this to shall pass. Time for this week’s Listable Life series with Moments that Define Life.
5 Things On My Bucket List
1. Da Vinci Code Tour in France – I loved Dan Brown’s book The Da Vinci Code. I know it’s not real, but the idea that it may be real is pretty darn exciting and I wanna see where it all may or may not have happened and experience a bit of hands on with history.
2. Rent a Private Island for a Week – Or a month. Me and the husband, feeling like we are the only people in the world.
3. Cooking Vacation In Italy – Travel around Italy, soaking up the sights, smells and tastes of the country, while being taught how to make delicious dishes? Yes, please.
4. Take Ava to New York – We are going in December, but I mean when she is older so she can appreciate the city and all of its glory. I want to take her to a Broadway show, see Times Square, Central Park, the Met, and shop, shop, shop till we drop. Or the credit card gets denied.
5. Spend 4th of July in the States – In South Africa, our holiday season is December. Shops and businesses close and everyone goes on holiday (vacation). That means for us, the only time we really have to get home to the states is December. But I want Ava and Johan, to experience America during the 4th of July. There is just something about the South, in the summer, on the 4th of July that just warms your heart and soul.
These 5 things will happen one day. So stay tuned. What’s on your Bucket List?